In late November, the Office of University Housing and Residential Life offers new students the opportunity to participate in a housing selection process specifically for students looking to live on-campus for the spring semester. Following the initial start of this process, the option for current returning students not living on-campus to select on-campus housing will shortly follow.
For Spring 2019, the following dates have been set for the Spring Housing Selection Process:
- On Monday, November 26, 2018, our online housing system will open for new students (incoming freshman and transfer students) to select any open vacancies in our current housing inventory. This process will remain open for new students until Monday December 31, 2018.
- After Tuesday, January 1, 2019, new and returning students will need to contact the Office of University Housing and Residential Life at (215) 204-7184 (option #2) or click here for assistance in assigning students for the Spring 2019 semester. Assignments will occur on a first-come, first-served basis based on housing deposit dates.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR HOUSING AND MEAL PLAN FOR THE SPRING
- All newly admitted students can start the process of selecting their housing and meal plans on November 26.
- All newly admitted students should have received information about our spring housing selection process from Admissions.
- Rates for on-campus accomodations can be found in the Housing and Dining Costs section of the housing website.
New students living on campus participating in Spring 2019 Orientation on Friday, January 11, 2019 will be permitted to move-in to their Spring 2019 housing assignment on Thursday, January 10, 2019
Students will need to secure accommodations in local hotesl if they are planning to arrive prior to Thursday, January 10, 2019.
Updates about Spring 2019 Move-in can be found online at: https://housing.temple.edu/resources-and-services/fall-and-spring-move-in. Please check this website regularly after the New Year for these updates.
For questions about Spring 2019 housing, please contact the Office of University Housing and Residential Life at (215) 204-7184 (option #2) or click here.