In late November, the Office of University Housing and Residential Life offers new students the opportunity to participate in a housing selection process specifically for students looking to live on-campus for the spring semester. Following the initial start of this process, the option for current returning students not living on-campus to select on-campus housing will shortly follow.
For Spring 2017, the following dates have been set for the Spring Housing Selection Process:
- On Monday, November 28, 2016, our online housing system will open for new students (incoming freshman and transfer students) to select any open vacancies in our current housing inventory. This process will remain open for new students until Saturday, December 31, 2016.
- On Wednesday, January 4, 2017, new and returning students will need to contact the Office of University Housing and Residential Life at (215) 204-7184 (option #5) or e-mail us at email@example.com for assistance in assigning students for the Spring 2017 semester. Assignments will occur on a first-come, first-served basis based on housing deposit dates.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR HOUSING AND MEAL PLAN FOR THE SPRING
- All newly admitted students can start the process of selecting their housing and meal plans on November 28. Instructions for using the MyHousing system via the TUportal can be found by clicking here.
- All newly admitted students should have received information about our spring housing selection process. Click here for those instructions.
- Rates for on-campus accomodations can be found in the Housing and Dining Costs section of the housing website.
For questions about Spring 2017 housing, please contact the Office of University Housing and Residential Life at (215) 204-7184 (option #5) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.