Undergraduate Summer Housing
Current undergraduate Temple students who are registered for Summer classes and need to live on campus. You can apply even if you did not live on campus for 2019-2020.
Summer 2020 Residence Hall
Log into MyHousing via TUportal, then click on the Summer Housing Application link.
Application is open from Thursday, June 11, 2020 - Wednesday, July 15, 2020.
To complete your application you must do the following:
- Sign an Undergraduate Summer Housing License,
- Confirm emergency contact information, and
- Declare your intended summer session and if you will need an extension to transition to a Fall 2020 booking.
- If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must electronically sign the Terms and Conditions of the Undergraduate Summer Housing License and grant you authorization to complete the housing application process.
- Students must be registered for a minimum of 3 credits for the session.
- Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
- We reserve the right to assign students together.
No Meal Plan Options for Summer 2020
- There are no meal plan options for students living on campus for Summer 2020.
Need help? Contact University Housing at email@example.com.
Summer Housing Rates
To see the cost of living at Beech International for the summer please visit Room Rates.