Undergraduate Summer Housing
Current undergraduate Temple students looking to take summer classes and live on campus. You can apply even if you did not live on campus for 2018-2019.
Summer 2019 Residence Hall
Log into MyHousing via TUportal, then click on the Summer Housing Application link.
Application is open from Monday, April 8, 2019 - Monday, July 15, 2019.
- A complete application requires a signed housing and meal plan license, completed emergency contact information, and submission of summer intention.
- If you are under 18, your parent or guardian must electronically sign the Terms and Conditions of the Undergraduate Housing and Meal Plan License and grant you authorization to complete the housing application process.
- Students must be registered for a minimum of 3 credits for the first and/or second session.
- Applications will be processed as received.
- We reserve the right to assign students together.
Selecting Your Meal Plan
- For students who already live on campus, you must select your meal plan preferences during the on-line summer application process.
- For students who lived off-campus for 2018-2019 who would like a meal plan for summer must either stop by our 1910 Liacouras Office, or fill out this Summer Meal Plan Request Form and email to email@example.com.
- Any meal plan changes must be completed before the close of the University's drop/add period. After that time, students can only add or increase meal plans.
Need help? Contact University Housing at (215) 204-7184, option 2 or click here.
Graduate Summer Housing
Current graduate Temple students living in the Podiatry Residence Hall.
Fill out the "Graduate Summer Intent Form” by completing the on-line form on MyForms in MyHousing.
Application is open from Monday, April 8, 2019 to Friday, April 19, 2019.
- Graduate students choosing to remain during the summer will be billed for the period from June 1, 2019 through July 31, 2019. Summer 2019 housing charges are based on the 2018-2019 unit rates.
- Graduate students who are returning for the 2019-2020 year and request to remain for a partial portion of the summer semester, will be billed at a per diem rate based on the 2018-2019 unit rates.
- Graduate students who not remain in University housing during the summer must remove all items and vacate their apartment no later than May 31, 2019 (the end date of their housing license).
Need help? Contact Karen Kostelny at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 204-7941
Summer Housing Rates
To see the cost of living on campus for the summer please visit Room Rates.
Dates for Move In and Move Out
To see the dates for moving in and out please visit Summer Housing Dates
The Office of University Housing and Residential Life will offer housing options for students participating in summer programs and courses offered through the University.
All housing for these programs will be hosted in Johnson Hall.
Procedures for applying for Summer Housing for High School Students:
- Students request housing on the Summer Program Application Form
- Housing is assigned with a roommate in a double occupancy room. Students can request a roommate on the Summer Program Applications
What to Bring to Campus
- Normally when students live on campus they are residing on campus for the semester. A full list of what students can bring is available on our student Move-in website.
- For shorter lengths of stay, we recommend bringing only the essentials to campus such as bedding, linens, toiletries, mobile devises, lap tops, etc.
- Learn more about what you can expect living in our residence halls and the resources we provide to our students.
For more information about Summer Programs and Housing for High School Students, click here.