Whether you're interested in taking classes for the summer or currently a Graduate student looking to extend your housing license to include the summer months, the Office of University Housing and Residential Life has housing options for you.
Summer Housing Option
To Apply for Summer Housing
- Undergraduate Student: visit MyHousing, then click on the Summer Housing Application link.
- Graduate Student: fill out the "Graduate Summer Intent Form” by completing the on-line form on MyForms in MyHousing.
Communication about your housing assignment will be sent after your application has been processed. Communication about move-in and move-out will be sent in early May.
For Undergraduate Summer Housing
Current undergraduate Temple students looking to take summer classes and live in housing.
- Contact University Housing at (215) 204-7184, option 2 or click here.
For Graduate Summer Housing
Current graduate Temple students living in the Podiatry Residence Hall.
- Contact Karen Kostelny at email@example.com or (215) 204-7941
Summer Housing Rates
To see the cost of living on campus for the summer please visit Room Rates.
Dates for Move In and Move Out
To see the dates for moving in and out please visit Summer Housing Dates
The Office of University Housing and Residential Life will offer housing options for students participating in summer programs and courses offered through the University.
All housing for these programs will be hosted in Johnson Hall.
Procedures for applying for Summer Housing for High School Students:
- Students request housing on the Summer Program Application Form
- Housing is assigned with a roommate in a double occupancy room. Students can request a roommate on the Summer Program Applications
What to Bring to Campus
- Normally when students live on campus they are residing on campus for the semester. A full list of what students can bring is available on our student Move-in website.
- For shorter lengths of stay, we recommend bringing only the essentials to campus such as bedding, linens, toiletries, mobile devises, lap tops, etc.
- Learn more about what you can expect living in our residence halls and the resources we provide to our students.
For more information about Summer Programs and Housing for High School Students, click here.