The Office of University Housing and Residential Life will offer housing options for students participating in summer programs and courses offered through the University.
ALL HOUSING FOR THESE PROGRAMS WILL BE HOSTED IN JOHNSON HALL.
Students are also encouraged to view our 360 Degree Virtual Tour of Johnson Hall.
For a full view of all of the on-campus residence halls, students can access the 360 Degree Virtual Tour by visiting housing.temple.edu for more information.
Procedures for applying for Summer Housing for High School Students:
- Students request housing on the Summer Program Application Form
- Housing is assigned with a roommate in a double occupancy room. Students can request a roommate on the Summer Program Applications
What to Bring to Campus
- Normally when students live on campus they are residing on campus for the semester. A full list of what students can bring is available on our student Move-in website.
- For shorter lengths of stay, we recommend bringing only the essentials to campus such as bedding, linens, toiletries, mobile devises, lap tops, etc.
- Learn more about what you can expect living in our residence halls and the resources we provide to our students.
For more information about Summer Programs and Housing for High School Students, click here.