In November, University Housing and Residential Life offers new students the opportunity to participate in a housing selection process specifically for students looking to live on-campus for the spring semester.
The option for current returning students not living on-campus to select on-campus housing will also be available. Current students interested in living on-campus should contact the Housing Department for an immediate assignment.
For Spring 2020, the following dates have been set for the Spring Housing Selection Process for New Students:
- On Monday, November 18, 2019, our online housing system will open for new students (incoming freshman and transfer students) to select any open vacancies in our current housing inventory. This online process will remain open for new students until Monday December 9, 2019.
- After Monday, December 9, 2019, new and returning students will need to contact the Office of University Housing and Residential Life at (215) 204-7184 (option #2) or click here for assistance in assigning students for the Spring 2020 semester. Assignments will occur on a first-come, first-served basis based on housing deposit dates.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR HOUSING AND MEAL PLAN FOR THE SPRING
- All newly admitted students can start the process of selecting their housing and meal plans on November 18, 2019.
- All newly admitted students should have received information about our spring housing selection process from Admissions.
- Rates for on-campus accomodations can be found in the Housing and Dining Costs section of the housing website.
New students living on campus participating in Spring 2020 Orientation on Friday, January 10, 2020 will be permitted to move-in to their Spring 2020 housing assignment on Thursday, January 9, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Students will need to secure accommodations in local hotesl if they are planning to arrive prior to Thursday, January 9, 2020.
Updates about Spring 2020 Move-in can be found online at: https://housing.temple.edu/resources-and-services/fall-and-spring-move-in. Please check this website regularly after the New Year for these updates.
For questions about Spring 2020 housing, please contact the Office of University Housing and Residential Life at (215) 204-7184 (option #2) or click here.